Sunday 20 January 2013

Bet I couldn't eat three....

My wife returned from a local charity shop the other day with a small plastic bag containing a few railway items she had bought for a pound.... usually such well intentioned gifts tend to turn out to be nothing much of use to an O9 modeller, but this time, she has hit gold:


It may not look much, but there are some useful bits in this Grafar-made promotional item (I think from the 1980s?) and the added bonus is that I always wanted one when they were available, but no-one would have eaten enough Shredded Wheat in our house to get one!

Colin

1 comment:

  1. I remember there was an article in Railway Modeller about cutting one down to be a scale Jinty! I have a set somewhere - I think it bought with some kind of narrow gauge use in mind.

    ReplyDelete